Please note any cancellations arising from border restrictions resulting from COVID 19 outbreaks, will be treated like any other cancellation. Our cancellations policies are as follows:
NON SCHOOL HOLIDAY BOOKINGS
Non School Holidays bookings is defined as the booking period where non of the reserved hire dates overlap into any Western Australian school holiday period. If any of the reservation dates overlap into a school holiday period then the cancellation policy for school holidays shall apply for those dates that are included during the school holidays
- Cancellations one month or more prior to bookings: cancellation fee: 20% of the full value of the booking.
- Cancellations within one month of booking: NO REFUND, unless we are able to rebook the boat. If the boat is rebooked, you will be refunded the value you were charged for the dates that we have managed to rebook. LESS a 20% cancellation fee of the full value of the booking.
- SCHOOL HOLIDAYS: Cancellations made within 60 days will result in NO REFUND, unless we are able to rebook the boat. If the boat is rebooked, you will be refunded the value you were charged for the dates that we have managed to rebook. LESS a 20% cancellation fee of the full value of the booking.
- BAD WEATHER defined: We only provide credit for boats hired out in the Exmouth area only. Winds in Exmouth must exceed 15 knots for more than 1/2 the day (6hrs) as measured by the BOM reading for Learmonth/Tantabiddi. We will provide a credit of up to 2 years, but no refunds are given. The credits are transferrable to another party/ item. The credit value is based on the daily rate you were charged for the boat.
- Bad weather Policy: At our discretion we may hold a credit for you for up to a 2 years or you can raincheck for another day/boat. This applies only for boat used in the Exmouth/Tantabiddi vicinity. This includes areas between Exmouth Gulf and Tantabiddi. The credit option only applies to boats hired on a daily rate NOT weekly bookings. Weekly bookings are already given 2 free days hire to accommodate for any adverse weather conditions.
- Our bad weather policy only applies to boats used in our immediate service area between Exmouth Gulf and Tantabiddi. A credit will only be given if it is blown out between the areas of Exmouth Gulf to Tantabiddi boat ramp. Coral Bay Bookings & other Bookings where boats are taken away from the Exmouth Vicinity: We only use conditions based in Exmouth. So if its too windy in Coral Bay, but not in Exmouth then we don’t class it as bad weather. If you choose to take the boats away from our immediate service that is your risk. So for example you take the boat to Coral Bay and if its too windy in Coral Bay, but not in Exmouth then no credit will be given for your booking due to bad weather. It is your risk taking the boat to another location and we only offer the credit option for boats used in the Exmouth vicinity, which is our main service area. If you have booked a boat and planned on taking it to a specific location where the wind conditions are unsuitable, then you are not entitled to a refund/credit if there are other alternatives where you can take the boat. For example, if you wish to go to the Murions Islands but its too windy to take the boat there, but conditions are suitable that you can take the boat to Tantabiddi then no credit or refund will be given if you choose not to exercise that option.
- If you are a fair weathered boater & you find it too rough to go out but the winds are under 15 knots, then its not deemed bad weather & no credit will be given. Too avoid disappointment if you have a tendency for seasickness & require very calm conditions, it is best NOT to book a boat & wait until you are sure conditions will be suitable for you. We recommend when booking a boat to allow for free days during your stay so to allow for you to be able to move your hire date to a more suitable day of the weather goes to crap.
- We recommend when booking a boat to allow for free days either side of your booking, to give you flexibility to move your hire dates to a more suitable day of the weather goes to crap.